Credit Union Young Leaders of Manitoba is a dynamic group of over 200 community-minded Credit Union professionals from across the province.
CUYLM is a committee formed for the purpose of:
- Empowering youth to grow and prosper in and for the credit union system, through recruitment, retention and development.
- Providing a forum for young credit union leaders to share ideas and visions.
- Promoting and encouraging opportunities for peer and senior leader networking.
- Increasing the visibility of the credit union system to the community; identifying and attracting prospective employees.
- Mentoring young credit union leaders through involvement on the committee.
- Collaborating and sharing activities with the National Young Leaders Committee.
To become a member of CULYM, you must be under the age of 40 and work at a credit union in Manitoba. There is no charge to become a member, and you get a chance to meet and network with young credit union professionals from around Manitoba, as well as attend CUYLM annual events. Visit the CUYLM website for more information about joining this dynamic group.
To encourage, support and challenge leaders to reach for their utmost leadership potential through self-awareness, collaboration and innovation.
A strong and sustainable young leader community that enhances and supports the Manitoba Credit Union system.
We are here to encourage, support, and challenge leaders to reach for their utmost leadership potential through self awareness, collaboration and innovation.
Our dream is to be a strong and sustainable young leader community that enhances and supports the Manitoba Credit Union System.